Monday, July 25, 2011

A Nervous puddle of lasagna

Day 41  

    So, soooooooo, sooo, so....I see my husband tonight, and hopefully with a lot "need sleep and early morning excuses,"  for only a few minutes. And...I'm nervous. Not because I expect (or want) a long conversation....but because after 2 weeks of praying and (trying) to think and speak good things....I'm here...not looking forward to it...and honestly in one of the deepest pits of disbelief EVER! (Pause)...but maybe that's what I've been waiting for. This feeling...I don't know!
     I thought I would have a friend's birthday dinner to distract me for most of the evening....but of course...CANCELLED! Soooo, so, sooo, soo, now I'm making the lasagna I promised, getting the cat and )(his many toys) together and watching fun shows. Geez...could I sound more pathetic. lol I did go get a pedicure and manicure after my counseling appointments, though, that was fun...especially when I got serenaded to Journey by my pedicurist...but how in the world did I get here? Regardless I think I'm swearing off dating! Well at least this much emotional energy into a man.

My Survival Plan


Read my Bible - 2 Chronicles 14:1-16:14, Romans 9:1-24, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 20:1


Psalm 14:7-8, "The instructions to the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The commandments of ther LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are clear giving insight for living."


Worship - yes


Work out - not today


Do something for someone else - making my homemade lasagna



Do something for myself - mani/pedi


Eat well - eating more Ramen while making Lasagne from scratch


Emotional state: nervous


High point: got serended by my pedicurist


Low point: friends bday party was cancelled...bummer was looking forward to it


Tip of the day:  a tan helps anyone look better...but put on sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment