Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 38

    Honestly, I'm not going to lie...I didn't have much to say today...then I read Romans 7:21. When i want to do right I inevitably do wrong. Ugh...isn't that the truth. I feel as though lately all I have wanted is the "right" thing, but it seems in the last couple of days I could care less. Is that okay to say?
    I've realized nothing is a guarantee. And even when I have tried to find comfort in other things and people I come back to the fact that there isn't a comfort outside of God. Although, honestly, I soooooo wish sometimes there was...only because it feels like He takes His sweet time. lol
    I'd love to say I haven't messed up, but of course I have. And I loved to say I know how to weather the storm...but of course I don't. The only thing I know? God is the God on the throne...and I do NOT want to be in His place.



My Survival Plan


Read my Bible - 2 Chronicles 6:12-8:10, Romans 7:14-8:8, Psalm 18:1-15, Proverbs 19:24-25

Romans 7:21, "I discovered this principle of life-that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong. " - Love that this is in the Bible

Worship - haven't yet

Work out - 1 hr....so freaking hot here in CO

Do something for someone else - offered to babysit, but wasn't taken up on it...should I be offended? lol


Do something for myself - rented movies and cooked a steak


Eat well - broiled a steak...first time...yum


Emotional state: reflective


High point: slept in and tanned...hey a girl has to have priorities


Low point: SO HOT here

 
Tip of the day:  a nice bath and sleeping pill...can make all the difference in the world. lol :) Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment