Monday, July 4, 2011

My friends

Day 20:

Happy 4th of July everyone!

This morning I had a prayer in my heart, and after that prayer I felt as though I should ask a few friends to pray with me. At first I didn't want to ask, because I figured everyone might be out and about with family and friends and having fun. But you know what happened? Friends from all over, including those international, responded almost instantly saying they would pray with me and believe that God would speak! Do you know how humbling that is for me? I'm grateful to God for the amazing friends He has put in my life. Precious moments for me!

So very grateful.


Read my Bible - 2 Kings 23:31-25:30, Acts 22:17-23:10, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 18:13

Psalms 2:10-11, "Now then, you kings, act wisely! Be warned, you rulers of the earth! Serve the LORD with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling."
Worship - no, but I've prayed a lot

Work out - light swimming

Do something for someone else -
Do something special for myself - laid out in the pool

Cook - No way...it's the 4th...had pizza, watermelon, etc.

Emotional state: smiling

High point: watching the fireworks

Low point: super hot day in T-town

No comments:

Post a Comment