Monday, June 20, 2011

Day Seven

Day Seven:

Basically I'm trying to create a plan for helping me to get through this time. I'm calling it my survival plan. It seems lately focus (where my attention is) is everything for me. Obviously, I realize it's important to process through all my emotions and heal, but where should the majority of my focus be...down in the dumps and sad all the time or trying to work on creating better habits that aid in confidence and healing? You be the judge!

Daily:

Read my Bible - 1 King 22:1-53, Acts 13:16-41, Psalm 138:1-8, Proverbs 17:17-18

Psalms 138:7-8, "Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me. The LORD will work out His plans for my life - for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for You made me."

Worship - haven't yet

Work out - 50 minutes

Do something for someone else - sent encouragement and praise to a friend.

Do something special for myself - bought jelly beans

Cook - dinner, fish tacos

Emotional state: grateful and focused

High point: belly laughed a few times today.

Low point: I thought I might have given my brother a heart attack when I told him I was making a doctors appointment to refill my birth control. lol After explaining that I'm losing my insurance at the end of the month and I wanted to get everything in order. Who knows when I'll have insurance again.

No comments:

Post a Comment